Kanger Protank II
KANGERTECH PROTANK II
Hot off the venue!. Introducing the latest model from Kangertech: The Protank II. This clear, pyrex glass tank features easily interchangeable coils for a smooth and pleasant vape. The easy to replace coils unscrews easily from the bottom of the tank for your convenience, and the non-drip tip allows you to vape all day without getting any e-juice leaking into your mouth.
The tank is easy to refill without any mess or hassle and the transparent design of this “clearomizer” allows you to monitor how much e-juice remains in your tank with nothing more then a quick glance. Also the pro tank II features a removable tip so you can customize it and design your own look for your vaporizer. This sleek and efficient tank is both high quality and easy to use, allowing for a smooth and thick cloud of vapor all day. It is a great addition to any set up, and a must have for all vaporizer enthusiasts.
- Replaceable bottom coil head to rebuild if needed
- Removable 510 threaded Drip tip
- Removable Pyrex glass tank
- The bottom pin (where it screws into battery/mod) is not spring loaded so it allows for a longer last clearomizer
- 510 threaded connector to fit a variety of personal vapes
- Compatible with eGo batteries, MVP, Joyetech and other mods with 510 threading
You may also like…
The Kanger Protank 3 is the latest upgraded clearomizer from Kangertech. Complete with dual coils, stronger base, and replaceable pyrex glass the Protank 3 is a upgraded design that is a leading clearomizer on today’s vapor market.
1 x Kanger Protank 3 (Pyrex tank, top cap, bottom cap and 510 base)
1 x 510 Drip tip
2 x Atomizer Heads for Kanger the Protank 3
The aerotank is the latest and one of the most popular atomizer tanks from Kangertech. With its bottom filling take it creates pure taste and more vapor from the bottom heating of the dual coils.
One of the key features on the AeroTank is the airflow control which allows you to adjust to get the perfect vape and gives the freedom for quality adjustment.
The Aerotank has a great look and a stylish finish as it’s made from quality stainless steel and Pyrex Glass allowing it to be more durable than other tanks on the market.
Quick Start Guide to using the Aero Tank.
1. Fill the tank before use so you don’t burn out the tank.
2. Hold the tank upside down with mouthpiece facing down. Carefully fill the AeroTank with 1ml to 2ml of eliquid. Do not over fill the tank or allow the liquid to enter the center tube.
3. Reattach the threaded base and turn upright. Let the tank rest for a couple of minutes to allow the coil saturation. Then enjoy!